become a part of
Hamilton Tharp, LLP is a rapidly growing public accounting firm. Our current list of open positions is below. We’re always in the market for qualified and talented individuals who have a passion for serving clients. If you don’t see an open position that is a fit for your background and experience, we still want to hear from you. Please contact Human Resources for further information on how you may become part of our team. We are always accepting resumes. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
why Hamilton Tharp?
Perks & Benefits
Hamilton Tharp offers an exciting, up-tempo work environment situated on a beautiful campus in Solana Beach. Our firm provides comprehensive accounting, tax, and advisory services to a variety of individuals and businesses, including professional athletes and their agents and families. We enjoy our work and its challenges, and we take pride in helping our clients achieve their financial and life goals.
Read on to learn more about what we look for in you and what you can expect of us.
- are looking for a launching pad for your accounting career that offers and unhindered potential for professional growth.
- thrive in a challenging environment with substantial client interaction and high standards for integrity and professionalism.
- like variety in your work.
- have entrepreneurial spirit, positive energy and personal accountability.
- work with a strong sense of urgency, thirst for knowledge and client-service mentality.
- enjoy being involved in your community.
- are a fast-paced bunch. (Don’t let our beach location and picturesque campus fool you.)
- provide our staff with the tools they need to meet high expectations and prosper professionally, as well as the freedom to seek independence or collaboration as needed.
- were founded on a relentless passion for helping our clients succeed that still defines our culture today.
- roll up our sleeves and go into the trenches with our clients, with the understanding that being your trusted partner isn’t a role we take lightly.
- wear many hats; in fact, there are times when our services and the value we provide have nothing to do with debits and credits.
If you’re ready to become a well-rounded business advisor—someone who gathers the depth and breadth of experience to provide tailored solutions for your clients’ most complex business challenges, then please send us your resume. Whether or not we have a current position available, we want to know you!