Knowledge, Experience, and Educational Requirements:
- Accounting degree and pursuing CPA license.
- Zero to three years experience in public accounting.
- Familiarity with pertinent IRC sections and state rules and regulations.
- Understanding of the rules, requirements, and code of conduct of the AICPA and other government agencies.
- Pursuing CPA license.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, PCS, Lacerte, UltraTax, Word, EXCEL, Sureprep and Outlook.
- Proficient in typing and developing proficiency in 10-key by touch.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the Accounting field.
Our salaries and bonus programs are among the best, and we offer benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K, cafeteria plans (FSA, POP, Dependent Care, Transportation), Life and LTD, and excellent holiday and paid time off.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for future opportunities in this role.