Outsourced Financial Oversight
Top-notch financial management is critical to running a profitable organization in any stage of growth. Yet, not every company is ready to hire a full-time in-house CFO. Hamilton Tharp bridges that gap by providing high-level financial expertise and oversight, without the commitment or cost of a full-time employee.
- Are you tired of “doing it all”?
- Do you worry about missing out on key opportunities for operational efficiency, growth or profitability?
- Are you approaching a level of growth, major fundraising event or business transition that requires financial expertise and oversight?
We can help
Our comprehensive financial oversight and management services include the following:
- Accounting team recruitment, hire and oversight
- Financial analysis
- Strategic planning
- Cash flow budgeting, analysis and management
- Financial projection and forecasting
- Tax planning
- Optimization, standardization and documentation of accounting controls and processes
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Accounting system selection, implementation and upgrades
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plan evaluation and management
- Structure and negotiation of business transactions and transitions
- Contract review, due diligence and negotiation
- Coordination with banks, investors, vendors, regulators and external auditors
- Internal and external communications and presentations
A Flexible, Cost-efficient Option
The Hamilton Tharp team can consult with you on specific challenges such as mergers and acquisitions, or provide interim support during transitions. We can also operate as a controller, overseeing your in-house accounting personnel and assisting them with month-end close and board presentations, inventory and cost control and process improvement. At our highest level of service, we can be your CFO, seamlessly integrating with your accounting and leadership teams, and even monitor and manage an email address hosted on your server.
Receive Free financial tips & Tax Alerts!
"*" indicates required fields
From The Blog
Keep these DOs and DON’Ts in mind when deducting business meal and vehicle expenses
If you’re claiming deductions for business meals or auto expenses, expect the IRS to closely review them. In some cases, taxpayers have incomplete documentation or try to create records months…
3 Strategies for 2023 to Reduce Your Tax Burden
As we approach the halfway point of 2023, it’s the perfect opportunity to evaluate your business tax planning and determine ways to decrease your tax burden. Employing the right strategies…
“My team is cross-trained to serve the needs of all our clients. That allows us to provide unparalleled responsiveness. With what we do, immediate attention is essential. Our clients rely on us for guidance when strategic opportunities arise and they have to make a fast decision.”
Christina Tharp | B.S., CFO