Outsourced Financial Oversight
Top-notch financial management is critical to running a profitable organization in any stage of growth. Yet, not every company is ready to hire a full-time in-house CFO. Hamilton Tharp bridges that gap by providing high-level financial expertise and oversight, without the commitment or cost of a full-time employee.
- Are you tired of “doing it all”?
- Do you worry about missing out on key opportunities for operational efficiency, growth or profitability?
- Are you approaching a level of growth, major fundraising event or business transition that requires financial expertise and oversight?
We can help
Our comprehensive financial oversight and management services include the following:
- Accounting team recruitment, hire and oversight
- Financial analysis
- Strategic planning
- Cash flow budgeting, analysis and management
- Financial projection and forecasting
- Tax planning
- Optimization, standardization and documentation of accounting controls and processes
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Accounting system selection, implementation and upgrades
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plan evaluation and management
- Structure and negotiation of business transactions and transitions
- Contract review, due diligence and negotiation
- Coordination with banks, investors, vendors, regulators and external auditors
- Internal and external communications and presentations
A Flexible, Cost-efficient Option
The Hamilton Tharp team can consult with you on specific challenges such as mergers and acquisitions, or provide interim support during transitions. We can also operate as a controller, overseeing your in-house accounting personnel and assisting them with month-end close and board presentations, inventory and cost control and process improvement. At our highest level of service, we can be your CFO, seamlessly integrating with your accounting and leadership teams, and even monitor and manage an email address hosted on your server.
are we a match made in heaven?
Receive Free financial tips & Tax Alerts!
From The Blog
Have employees who receive tips? Here are the tax implications
Many businesses in certain industries employ individuals who receive tips as part of their compensation. These businesses include restaurants, hotels, and salons. Tip Definition Tips are optional payments that customers…
Many tax limits affecting businesses have increased for 2023
An array of tax-related limits that affect businesses are indexed annually, and due to high inflation, many have increased more than usual for 2023. Here are some that may be…
“My team is cross-trained to serve the needs of all our clients. That allows us to provide unparalleled responsiveness. With what we do, immediate attention is essential. Our clients rely on us for guidance when strategic opportunities arise and they have to make a fast decision.”
Christina Tharp | B.S., CFO