Outsourced Financial Oversight
Top-notch financial management is critical to running a profitable organization in any stage of growth. Yet, not every company is ready to hire a full-time in-house CFO. Hamilton Tharp bridges that gap by providing high-level financial expertise and oversight, without the commitment or cost of a full-time employee.
- Are you tired of “doing it all”?
- Do you worry about missing out on key opportunities for operational efficiency, growth or profitability?
- Are you approaching a level of growth, major fundraising event or business transition that requires financial expertise and oversight?
We can help
Our comprehensive financial oversight and management services include the following:
- Accounting team recruitment, hire and oversight
- Financial analysis
- Strategic planning
- Cash flow budgeting, analysis and management
- Financial projection and forecasting
- Tax planning
- Optimization, standardization and documentation of accounting controls and processes
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Accounting system selection, implementation and upgrades
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plan evaluation and management
- Structure and negotiation of business transactions and transitions
- Contract review, due diligence and negotiation
- Coordination with banks, investors, vendors, regulators and external auditors
- Internal and external communications and presentations
A Flexible, Cost-efficient Option
The Hamilton Tharp team can consult with you on specific challenges such as mergers and acquisitions, or provide interim support during transitions. We can also operate as a controller, overseeing your in-house accounting personnel and assisting them with month-end close and board presentations, inventory and cost control and process improvement. At our highest level of service, we can be your CFO, seamlessly integrating with your accounting and leadership teams, and even monitor and manage an email address hosted on your server.
Receive Free financial tips & Tax Alerts!
"*" indicates required fields
From The Blog
Tax-wise ways to take cash from your corporation while avoiding dividend treatment
If you want to withdraw cash from your closely held corporation at a low tax cost, the easiest way is to distribute cash as a dividend. However, a dividend distribution…
Employee Retention Credit Voluntary Disclosure Program
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Voluntary Disclosure Program is a program introduced by the Internal Revenue Service in response to certain businesses claiming the ERC improperly or failing to claim…
“My team is cross-trained to serve the needs of all our clients. That allows us to provide unparalleled responsiveness. With what we do, immediate attention is essential. Our clients rely on us for guidance when strategic opportunities arise and they have to make a fast decision.”
Christina Tharp | B.S., CFO