Outsourced Accounting Services
Regardless of your industry, size or stage of growth, you depend on your accounting systems to provide critical insights about the financial health of your company. Having reliable financial information at your fingertips is essential for making key decisions that will spur growth and increase profitability.
Hamilton Tharp’s experienced CPAs and consultants provide outsourced accounting services to small, medium-sized and family-owned businesses; high net worth individuals; estates and trusts that don’t need a full-time, in-house accounting department.
Our services include the following:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly, or annually)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Investment analysis and monitoring
- Ongoing tax planning and quarterly and annual return preparation
- Litigation support
- Coordination with banks and other lenders/investors
- Training and recruitment of in-house accounting staff
- Family Office Services
Why Outsource with Hamilton Tharp?
Fundamentally, outsourcing increases efficiency by aligning function with expertise. You focus on your core business—your expertise; we focus on your accounting—our expertise. And whether you need all or just a few of our services, you’ll realize the following benefits:
Cost Efficiency –
Perhaps you’re an emerging company that doesn’t need a full-time, in-house accounting department; you just need one top-notch accountant. Or maybe your business is in transition and facing highly complex accounting issues that are best handled by an experienced team of CPAs. Hamilton Tharp can provide just the right amount of accounting support for your specific circumstances—without the added costs of retaining employees. We can serve as your entire accounting department, or integrate with your existing staff. And when your needs change, we’ll adapt our services—even if that means stepping aside or into a different role.
Accuracy and Compliance –
Let us tackle the accounting rules, tax code and industry-specific regulations, and be confident your transactions are accounted for correctly. With the Hamilton Tharp team, you can focus on running and growing your business, knowing your books are in order, your compliance obligations are being met and your accounting systems are producing reliable, decision-useful information.
How to Use HT2
- As your controller, overseeing your in-house accounting staff
- As your interim support for any accounting role(s) during transitions
- As your entire accounting department
- As your accounting support staff,reporting to your in-house controller or CFO
- As your consultant or manager for special accounting projects